Five Crowns in the Bible for Believers
There are five Crowns which can be given to believers, found in the scriptures.
1. The incorruptible crown: 1 Cor. 9:24,25. This is also called the imperishable crown. This crown is given to believers who faithfully run the race, who crucify every selfish desire in the flesh and point men to Jesus.
2. The crown of rejoicing: 1 Thess. 2:19, 20. & Dan 12:3
To those who faithfully are witnesses to the saving grace of God and leads souls to Jesus. This crown has also been named the soul winner's crown.
3. The crown of life: James 1:12.
For those believers who endure trials, tribulations, and severe suffering, even unto death Rev. 2:8-11.
This crown is also referred to as the martyr's crown.
4. The crown of righteousness: 2 Tim. 4:8.
Other Relative Messages to Consider
To those who love the appearing of Christ, who anxiously wait and look forward to the day when He will return for His saints. This crown is given to those who have lived a good and righteous life for God while living down here on earth.
5. The crown of glory: 1 Pet. 5:1~4.
This is the pastorís crown and will be given to the ministers who faithfully feed the flock of God. . This probably could also include preachers, teachers, Sunday School teachers, missionaries and all those who teach the Word of God in their respective ministries.
Living the Christian Life consistant with the 5 Crowns in the Bible
You have just visited one of my most popular messages.
It is great to understand about each of the crowns, it is quite another in living in such a way to receive them. To help you in that, I have created a group of messages to help you to grow more in love with Jesus and how to practically live consistantly in receiving these crowns.
For a complete study on each crown visit Five Crowns in the Bible for Believers
See my complete list of messages at Saved by Grace not Works