Five Crowns in the Bible and a Christians Eternal Rewards
There are five Crowns which can be given to believers, found in the scriptures.
1. The incorruptible crown: 1 Cor. 9:24,25. This crown is given to believers who faithfully run the race, who crucify every selfish desire in the flesh and point men to Jesus.
2. The crown of rejoicing: 1 Thess. 2:19, 20. & Dan 12:3 To those who faithfully are witnesses to the saving grace of God and leads souls to Jesus.
3. The crown of life: James 1:12. For those believers who endure trials, tribulations, and severe suffering, even unto death Rev. 2:8-11.
4. The crown of righteousness: 2 Tim. 4:8. To those who love the appearing of Christ, who anxiously wait and look forward to the day when He will return for His saints.
5. The crown of glory: 1 Pet. 5:1~4. This is the pastorís crown and will be given to the ministers who faithfully feed the flock of God.